Thank you for selecting the OB/GYN office of Joseph A. Beals, MD, and Ann M. Rehm, MD, in Birmingham, Michigan, for your obstetrics and gynecological care. To schedule an appointment, please call us at (248) 647-5660.
Once you have made your initial appointment, you may preregister by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. Doing so prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
Please be sure to bring forms with you to your first visit, along with any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
- New Patient Registration
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Provider & Patient Agreement
- Medical Records Release to Our Office
- Medical Records Release from Our Office
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.
Below you will find links to resources we recommend regarding obstetrics and gynecological care, as well as our practice brochure.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists(ACOG)
- ACOG Patient Pamphlets
- Beaumont Health System
- Beaumont Women’s Health
- Beaumont Maternity Services
- Beaumont Karmanos Center for Natural Birth
- Beaumont Parenting Program
- Beaumont Breast Care/Mammography
- Beaumont Genetic Testing
- Gardasil® HPV vaccine
- Kyleena® IUD
- La Leche League
- Mirena® IUD
- MyoSure® - tissue removal simplified
- Minerva Endometrial Ablation System
- NovaSure® - for heavy periods
- Paragard® IUD
- Skyla® IUD
- Tdap vaccine