Obstetricians Birmingham, MI
Having a baby is one of the most memorable and important experiences for a woman. At the OB/GYN office of Joseph A. Beals, MD, and Ann M. Rehm, MD, in Birmingham, Michigan, we will do all we can to ensure your pregnancy experience is safe, healthy, and happy.
To ensure the health of you and your baby, we provide complete prenatal care and fetal monitoring, from conception to delivery.
When you meet Dr. Beals and Dr. Rehm, you will immediately feel at ease and know you have come to the right place. From your initial visit until the birth of your baby, our Birmingham OB doctors will be with you every step of the way. You and your baby (or babies) will receive prompt, compassionate care throughout your pregnancy.
Our obstetrical care includes:
- Preconception and genetic counseling and testing
- Infertility and artificial insemination
- Prenatal care and education
- Prenatal Education and Birth Center Tours
- Pregnancy testing and vaccinations (Tdap)
- Diabetes screening and caring for along with co-management from Maternal Fetal Medicine doctors for patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
- Fetal assessment and monitoring
- High-risk pregnancy care, including multiple births
- Delivery options including caesarean section, epidural, VBAC (vaginal birth after C-section), or Karmanos Natural Birth Center
- Cord blood banking options (CBR, Viacord, etc.)
- Postpartum care
Have Questions About Your Pregnancy?
We’ve compiled some of the most helpful and important information about what to expect during your pregnancy in Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy.
In this handy guide, you will find:
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- Symptoms to expect when pregnant
- Tips to prevent nausea
- Weight gain recommendations
- Approved prenatal medications
- Dietary recommendations, including foods to avoid
- Preparing for labor and delivery
- Your delivery options
- Breastfeeding tips and positions
- Insurance-covered breast pumps
- Postpartum instructions
To ensure you have the best pregnancy experience, contact the obstetrical experts in Oakland County, Birmingham, Michigan – Joseph A. Beals, MD, and Ann M. Rehm, MD – at (248) 647-5660 to make your appointment today.